- Kentucky Board of Nursing
The Kentucky Board of Nursing is an agency of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, governed by the Nurse Practice Act The Board is a separate and distinct entity from any
- Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry
The Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry lists the status of State Registered Nurse Aides and the names of home health aides who, as determined by the Office of the Inspector
- Baccalaureate Programs | Baccalaureate And Graduate . . .
BSN, MSN, DNP programs at Eastern Kentucky University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
Includes scope of practice guidelines, contact information, board members, calendar and publications
- University of Kentucky
Celebrating more than 150 years of excellence in education in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the University of Kentucky is currently ranked nationally in more than 90
- Electronic Campus - Southern Regional Education Board
Representing the public and independent colleges and universities in the Southern Regional Education Board states
- Oregon State Board of Nursing Information for CNA CMA . . .
News - For Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Medication Aides Link to all current publications for CNAs, CMAs and Training Programs For CNAs, CMAs and the
- CEUs For Kentucky Nurses | NurseCe4Less. com
CE Requirements for Nurses in Kentucky: KY CEs Required 14 hours every year CEs you can take from NurseCe4Less All your contact hours for the Kentucky Board can be