- Furnish - definition of furnish by The Free Dictionary
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content Link to this page:
- Term - definition of term by The Free Dictionary
Define term term synonyms, term pronunciation, term translation, English dictionary definition of term n 1 A limited or established period of time that something
- What is digitalization? definition and meaning . . .
The new Apple watch is an example of digitalization at its best where technology has taken an ordinary watch and introduced technology into it with phone capabilities
- Plagiarize | Definition of Plagiarize by Merriam-Webster
Define plagiarize: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without… — plagiarize in a sentence
- Suit | Define Suit at Dictionary. com
Suit definition, a set of clothing, armor, or the like, intended for wear together See more
- Cut | Define Cut at Dictionary. com
Cut definition, to penetrate with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument or object: He cut his finger See more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions