- Semester | Definition of Semester by Merriam-Webster
Also, two Naperville residents were named to the honor list for the spring semester — michelle mullins, Naperville Sun, "Naperville People in the News," 29 June 2018
- Definition of SEMESTER HOUR - Dictionary by Merriam . . .
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'semester hour ' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors
- semester - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
semester - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Feces - definition of feces by The Free Dictionary
fe·ces (fē′sēz) n (used with a sing or pl verb) Waste matter eliminated from the bowels; excrement [Middle English, from Latin faecēs, pl of faex, dregs ] feces
- Education - definition of education by The Free Dictionary
1 (Education) the act or process of acquiring knowledge, esp systematically during childhood and adolescence
- What does semen mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of semen in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of semen What does semen mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word semen
- Thing - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of thing written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Cut down | Define Cut down at Dictionary. com
Cut down definition, to penetrate with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument or object: He cut his finger See more