- Semester | Definition of Semester by Merriam-Webster
The committee has been researching the issue for the last semester after concerns mounted last year over the former college president’s racist and anti-Semitic views
- Definition of SEMESTER HOUR - Dictionary by Merriam . . .
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'semester hour ' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors Send us feedback What made you want to look up semester hour
- semester - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
semester - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Commence - definition of commence by The Free Dictionary
And I had little difficulty in determining the objects with which it was necessary to commence, for I was already persuaded that it must be with the simplest and easiest to know, and, considering that of all those who have hitherto sought truth in the sciences, the mathematicians alone have been able to find any demonstrations, that is, any
- Education - definition of education by The Free Dictionary
1 (Education) the act or process of acquiring knowledge, esp systematically during childhood and adolescence
- Suit | Define Suit at Dictionary. com
Suit definition, a set of clothing, armor, or the like, intended for wear together See more
- What is digitalization? definition and meaning . . .
The new Apple watch is an example of digitalization at its best where technology has taken an ordinary watch and introduced technology into it with phone capabilities, messaging, and even internet capabilities
- Cover - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of cover written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels