- Semester at Sea - Official Site
Semester at Sea is a multi-country study abroad program on a ship open to all students of all majors, emphasizing global comparative study Find a voyage
- Our Program: global education - study abroad | Semester at Sea
Find a program of global education on our study abroad sea voyages See in-country opportunities, academic staff, co-curricular experiences and more
- SEA - Official Site
Do you know a college, high school, or gap year student who would love an environmental studies focused summer or semester at sea? Refer someone to SEA
- Sea|mester | Semester at sea study abroad programs that . . .
Seamester offers educational study aboard and gap year semester at sea programs for college students and high school graduates
- Semester at Sea - Home | Facebook
Semester at Sea, Fort Collins, Colorado 53K likes Semester at Sea takes a global comparative approach to study abroad using a ship as its traveling
- semester at sea - A DEADLY PROGRAM - news articles
semester at sea - A DEADLY PROGRAM news articles on the extreme dangers for students and parents from the cherese mari laulhere foundation
- Upcoming Seamester Voyages - Spend an educational semester . . .
Our 40-day Caribbean voyage is perfect for those seeking an adventurous study abroad experience but don't have the time to spend an entire semester at sea
- Semester at Sea - Wikipedia
Semester at Sea (SAS) is a study–abroad program founded in 1963, now managed by the Institute for Shipboard Education in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA