- Semester - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of semester written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Semester | Definition of Semester by Merriam-Webster
Define semester: either of the two usually 18-week periods of instruction into which an academic year is often divided; a period of six months
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- Adjunct dictionary definition | adjunct defined
An example of an adjunct is a professor who comes in to teach one class during a semester
- Sophomoric | Definition of Sophomoric by Merriam-Webster
Sophomoric definition is — conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature How to use Sophomoric in a sentence Did You Know?
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
The world's most popular Spanish translation website Over 1,000,000 words and phrases Free Easy Accurate
- Education - definition of education by The Free Dictionary
Define education education synonyms, education pronunciation, education translation, English dictionary definition of education n 1 The act or process of educating or being educated 2 The knowledge or skill obtained or developed by a learning process 3 A program of instruction
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the Italian dictionary has nearly 200,000 These dictionaries continue to grow and improve as well If you don't find what you are looking for in any of the dictionaries