- Semester | Definition of Semester by Merriam-Webster
At the beginning of the semester, according to Wheeler, the mother was staying in a shelter and had no computer — marcella bombardieri, The Atlantic, "One College's Struggle to Get Poor Students Through School," 30 May 2018
- Definition of SEMESTER HOUR - Dictionary by Merriam . . .
: a unit of academic credit representing an hour of class (such as lecture class) or three hours of laboratory work each week for an academic semester
- Vocabulary. com - Learn Words - English Dictionary
The most intelligent way to improve vocabulary Vocabulary com combines the world's smartest dictionary with an adaptive learning game that will have you mastering new words in no time Enter the words you want to learn and click the "Start Learning" button We’ll work with you until you know them
- Grade - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of grade written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- Opportunity cost dictionary definition | opportunity cost . . .
The opportunity cost of going to college is the value of the lost years of income which you would have earned if you had not quit your job and gone to college
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
The world's most popular Spanish translation website Over 1,000,000 words and phrases Free Easy Accurate
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the Italian dictionary has nearly 200,000 These dictionaries continue to grow and improve as well If you don't find what you are looking for in any of the dictionaries