- semester - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
A semester is half of a school year In September of your first year of high school, you could describe yourself as "a first-semester freshman " The noun semester comes up often when you're in high school and college It's an easy way to divide the school year, into two equal halves, or semesters
- academic - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
Something that is academic is related to school Your parents might want to spend less time playing video games and more time focusing on academic pursuits The noun academic refers to a professor or scholar
- semester hour - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
a unit of academic credit; one hour a week for an academic semester
- vocabulary Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
vocabulary meaning, definition, Meaning of “vocabulary” in the English Dictionary (Definition of “vocabulary” from the Cambridge Academic Content
- Semester 2 Vocabulary (Definitions) - English 1H . . .
Semester 2 Vocabulary (Definitions) - English 1H Terms may repeat with different definitions The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word
- Semester - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of semester written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, Vocabulary Quiz
- PreK-5 Common Core Academic Vocabulary - Learning A-Z
Academic Vocabulary is defined as words that are traditionally used in academic dialogue and text Specifically, it refers to words that are not necessarily common or frequently encountered in informal conversation
- English 8 semester exam (vocabulary and lit terms . . .
Start studying English 8 semester exam (vocabulary and lit terms) Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools